Saturday, August 21, 2004

Single

Just heard the song "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield,
I totally agree with what she got to say..

Nothing is wrong with being Single and Happy,
Somehow the world thinks that we need to be with someone to be happy.
Somehow the people I met think that we can't be happily Single.
I wonder what so great about having partners that we can live without.

Some people may tell me I have not met the ONE that's why I said the thing I did..
but I beg to differ..
If love means pain (which shouldn't be the case), I would rather do without.
If love means being visible, then maybe everything would be invisible.

My theory about it is..
Love is part of life but it is not everything in life.
Life is as beautiful with or without marriage or relationship.
Nobody is indispensable.
Everything I can live with, I can live without.
My world continue to revolve with or without another person..
ultimately aren't we born alone and die alone at the end?
Don't they understand that you will only live and die on your own?

Maybe the world has placed too much value on it that makes it too important.
Maybe the world has magnified and exploded it's worth.

Maybe I just constantly doubt the values and things of the world.

-jerl

No comments: