Tuesday, August 31, 2004

DEPRESSION

Nobody understand how I can be depressed
they constantly think I am positive and
full of hopes for life.
However, I am only human...
I have my weak moments that I can only hide and face myself.

I can fully understand and respect those who died when they are depressed,
but not the people who have not experience depression.
They would only call them "stupid" for things that they couldn't understand.
No one understands the pain that they are going through..
I guess I can cos I had them and still having them.
I believe God let me experience it so that I can emphatise and understand.

Many have died of suicide around me cos they are depressed.
I respect their choice and hope they are happier now.
I guess the thought of continuing after this life and
beginning from nothing again stop me from making the same choice as them.
However, I'll never know when the pain gets too much for me to bear.

Who would ever understand, listen and comfort ?
We are always alone in our pain..
We'll have to let it hurt till it hurts no more..
Maybe the pain is necessary for our growth..
Maybe growth is inevitable with pain...

life is such a pain.. growth in life is inevitable..

-jerl




No comments: